When you plan a trip in which you’ll visit different cities or countries, especially in Europe, one of the best ways of traveling between them is by train. There are many reasons why trains play a special role in your unforgettable journeys around the world.
Here’s why we love traveling by train:
- You get to see the most beautiful landscapes and to discover many different sceneries that are not part of your specific destinations.
- You don’t have to drive, so you can enjoy the journey with good music, a book, resting a little bit, and even with a glass of wine.
- You can make the most of your time planning what you’ll do in your next destination.
- You can save money and time traveling at night.
- In most European cities, the main train stations are right in downtown (not like airports, which are generally in the suburbs). So, once you get there it’s very fast, easy and cheap to get to your hotel. Many times, you can even reach your hotel by walking.
- You don’t have to check your bags, so there are no long lines and you can make sure they make it to your destination with you.
- Depending on the situation, such as the kind of train, it can be cheaper than traveling by plane.
- The train journey itself will be a new adventure of your trip that you won’t ever forget.
We hope you give it a try this summer vacation and enjoy all the benefits of traveling by train!