It’s really simple and very tasty, perfect for a hot summer day! You’ll need some ice, sugar, lemon and cachaça –or vodka if you want it to be a little bit softer, and you are set to prepare a Caipiroska.
- First, cut the lemons into pieces. Put them into a small glass and soften them as much as you can, so that the juices comes out
- Add some sugar –depending on how sweet you like it– and mix it with the lemon juice
- Then, fill half the glass with ice
- Add some cachaça or vodka and mix well
- Enjoy a delicious and beautiful cocktail while watching a gorgeous summer sunset!